Our approach to pricing is simple: we aim to be as transparent and upfront about our prices as possible
That's why we never perform a job without first providing you with a written quote for your tree work and that you give us the green light to perform. We do not charge by the hour (unless you want us to), that way you know exactly what your final bill with us is going to be before we even begin the work.
The cost of operating a tree care business the right way is expensive!
We are not likely to be the cheapest quote that you get for your tree work. We pride ourselves on being fully licensed, insured and paying WSIB worker's comp. We take the time to train our tree care professionals, we try to pay our guys well, we invest in the necessary equipment and pay to maintain it. We have an office presence to help serve our customers better and we invest in the latest software and technology both in the office and in the field.
We pride ourselves on our service quality and communication, not on whether or not we can beat "Johnny in a Truck Tree Services" quote by $100.
That said, to provide an exact answer to a question that seems as simple as "how much does it cost to remove a tree" is challenging, owing to many factors:
- Tree Size - Larger trees require more time, labour and equipment. Sometimes more specialized (and expensive) equipment.
- Tree Type - Trees also have varying wood densities and branch structures, making removing some types of trees more challenging than others.
- Location - Access points matter. The easier it is for us to access your tree with our equipment, the less expensive a removal is.
- Tree Condition - Healthy and climbable trees are easier to remove than diseased, dying or dead ones, which may be brittle, prone to breakage and not safe to climb. This will require more specialized equipment.
- Service Area - The further away your property is from our core service area, the costlier it is for us to reach you and therefore the higher the price of your tree work, generally. Exceptions to this are possible if we can group jobs that are far away from us together.
At the end of the day, we encourage you to reach out to get a free on-site estimate from one of our ISA-certified arborists to get an exact quote. We're known as a friendly, professional bunch that communicate effectively.